Idea and vision
The idea for the Singing School Morso has been developed in collaboration between MC Holms School and the School of Music on Mother. There has also been a "think tank" with renowned choral directors, partly from Skive School of Music, Disc Seminary and the Jutland School of Singing in Herning. Singing school started in 2006.
Song School Morso is an alternative to sport, which has many good deals for sports enthusiasts children. But there is also a need for cultural and ambitious initiatives for children with other interests and talents.
In the sports world, it is recognized that we are equally good. Work is qualified both the width and the elite because the elite and width are each other's condition.
The idea of Song School Morso based on experience and belief that the elite grows out of the banks and the elite attracts and motivates many who do not get the "first team".
Building Singing School Morso will qualify the general music lessons and other music services for children on mothers.
Song School Morso will be a great value and attraction for Mothers and naturally in Morsø municipality cultural vision.
- ... Carried out by conservatory singing teacher / choirmaster and conservatory voice teacher.
- ... Takes place Tuesday and Thursday after school on Music Station, Gasværksvej in Melton.
- ... Follow the school year and starting one week after the school holidays.
WHO? SINGING SCHOOL ...
- ... Is for all girls on Mothers who have special talents for singing.
- ... Financially supported by local sponsors and Morsø Municipality
WHY? SINGING SCHOOL ...
- ... Educates children in song.
- Coach ... body and mind, sense of hearing, body, sense of rhythm and the ability to coordinate movements.
- ... Develops voice, the invisible instrument that everyone has, and that we rely on in everyday life.
- ... Develop each child's talent in community with others and make friends for life.
WHAT? SINGING SCHOOL ...
- ... Organizes kortræf, concerts, camps and many other musical experiences for children
SINGING SCHOOL MORSØ AIMS ...
- ... To promote opportunities for the talent of singing gifted children on mothers.
- ... To give each student vocal and musical skills to practice singing at a high level, both individually and as a chorister.
- ... To work for children's choir on Mother.
- ... To contribute to the qualification that the general musical learning.
- ... Work to promote the local music scene.
FACTS ABOUT SINGING SCHOOL MORSØ:
- We are located at MC Holms School and Music Station.
- We hold rehearsals 2 times per week incl. ear training.
- We hold voice samples in June for girls in 2nd class before shooting the cadet choir.
- We take part in concerts and has its own concert.